Get a clear picture of people´s movements
BlipTrack™ takes the guesswork out of urban planning and provides city planners, shop associations and other business communities with important flow information.
A functional and appropriate design of the city requires knowledge of how people move and use the city. Survey of behavioural patterns may include for example how people use the public transportation, where they park and how they move in the main street areas.
With BlipTrack ™ it is possible to get a clear picture of people’s movements. From their whereabouts in an area to their use of shops, services, restaurants and other attractions.
The data collected by BlipTrack™ can used to answer questions like:
- Where do people start their shopping walk?
- What parking spot did they use?
- How large a percentage of all people visit each specific area?
- How much time do they spend in each area?
- What are the dominating routes throughout an area?
- Which effect has special events on the number of visitors and the duration of their stay?
The BlipTrack™ solution also gathers data showing peak hours throughout the day, weekly patterns and transit and waiting times.